Very good service and nice lobby, but the rooms themselves leave a lot to be desired and do not feel very five star. Carpet feels very outdated. Shower stall feels uncomfortable and has cheap flooring--the kind that sinks down as you step about. The curtains look ugly. The hotel also feels a bit too out of the way from center of town. However, I would still stay there again on points or points/cash combo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton