I was very disappointed with this hotel. I picked it because it was advertised as having a helpful and friendly staff and having free Internet. It turns out Internet is free only on the first floor on the hotel's computers. It ended up being quite expensive and took forever to load. The staff was polite,but lacked warmth. They did not know about the resturants in the area. The whole time. I was there I felt that the hotel just wanted to make as money as possible off of us. The hotel is very new and sleek and the rooms were nice. I found the air conditionng turned itself off in the middle of the night every night. The neighborhood was nice but not near attractions. Would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Porto Sheraton