I was stayin at Sheraton Porto Hotel with my wife from 17.04.2013 until 21.04.2013
Hotel was designed very nicely.Rooms are big and very clean. We were situated at 7th SPG floor.Breakfast is great and with fresh pastries .Variety of food selections.Staff is very helpfull and they speak english. They would tell you and answer you any question concerning places ,restaurants and atrractions. Wi-FI avaliable in looby worked perfectly(free of charge).
It is 10 min walk from nearest tram station(Francos) from were you can reach other places to see atrractions in Porto.(tram ticket 1.70 euro valid for one hour,to reload 1.20 euro)
Very near is Mc Donalds (250 m) .
I will definetely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton