I was surprised of this hotel ,very clean , staff where very helpful and with great service. This is a top quality hotel compared with others of this caliber - very modern, very clean with all the amenities.True the b amazing glass elevators provides an elegant touch. The bathroom has high tech features - huge soaking tub and a separate shower (water pressure was okay). The beds were ok not a heavenly bed but standard for Europe hotels. Location: The location is a business district far from the city. We had the advantage that we had a private tour guide that pick us up every day. The only disadvantage we found was that there was no quality restaurants near buy.The Hotel restaurant fancy but to expensive not suprised of this feature. Overall, very good hotel. I would recommend this hotel, but you have to be ready to take cabs everywhere based on the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton