We stayed at the Sheraton Porto twice and returned because the hotel is up to date and offers godd services from a great parking garage to a good breakfast. The new building is up to date and fun for kids.
The reception messed up our reservation, gave us a smoking room and after us complaining upgraded us to a suite which had a terrific view over Boavista. The rooms and beds were up to date, even when we stayed the second time in a standard room.
The club lounge is fine, nothing special, but has a nice view.
Wenwould stay again, although the rate should be below 200 €, otherwise the Tiara next door is a good alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into a world where fine art, design and comfort blend beautifully at the Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa. Our hotel is a modern wonder of marble, wood, steel, and glass, situated in the heart of Porto. Enjoy the convenience of being only a short walk away from fabulous shopping, art museums and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Porto Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Porto Hotel And Spa
- Sheraton Porto Hotel Porto
- Porto Sheraton