“Meat, meat, meat”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Here you can eat meat. Grilled meat. So nice and so much. For the meateater. But (did not try) also chicken bbq and salmon bbq. Service had little time to chat but knows their languages. Price is very nice! Good quality for a very decent price (chicken bbq is 6 €)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We ate there twice. First time with barbecue chicken and a jar of sangria. The chicken was juicy and the sangria tasted good. Portion was big and one portion of chicken with rice was good enough to feed both of us. Also the owner was extremely friendly. We were there at about 10 p.m. on Monday night, when the shop was supposed to close, but he allowed us to eat there and waited for us to finish. The next day we went there just for a bifana because we wanted barbecued pork steak sandwish, it was extremely tasty too.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I ate at this place twice, the barbecue chicken on the first night was a delicious a piece of simple, un-messed with, chicken as you will ever find.
The next time I ate a mixed espetada (beef, pork, sausage, etc.) and it was OK. Not bad, not great.
The beer was great both times.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

this servers BBQ food that comes in massive portion s, we only ordered the 1/2 portions and this was a meal in its own. Food was very tasty and flavorsome. Staff speak a little English but are helpful and the price is excellent

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This little place is right next door to the Hotel Mercure. I found good reviews on tripadvisor and tried it on my last evening there. I wish I had gone sooner. The place is small, nothing to look at, but tables are upstairs and the view is overlooking the plaza. I had the chicken which was very tasty, but even better was the caldo verde - a luscious potato and cabbage broth. Their wines in the carafes are very good. My waiter knew a little English and helped me pick out my entree. With several glasses of wine, the chicken, the soup, and a bottle of mineral water, my bill was 10 euros.