This hotel is in a great location and is a good price for its central location. I paid for a superior room with a little extra space, but was quite disappointed to learn that the superior rooms did not have outside views. My room had some windows, but you would need to stand on the sofa to see out. The included breakfast was reasonable.
The bed in the room I stayed in was very uncomfortable - way too firm. Well more hard than firm! I was also surprised by some of the hotel rules, like no laundry to be done in the room and if found you will be charged extra. Don't most travellers wash out socks or underpants in their hotels when away from home for extended periods?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto