“Very good pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Esbjerg, Denmark
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Nice place - very quiet restaurant on first floor. Excellent starters and very good pizza.
Staff is friendly and polite. Inexpensive food and beverages.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Bracebridge, Canada
“Great Pizza & Pasta”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stumbled upon this pizza restaurant and really enjoyed our meal. It's on the second floor and we were not expecting much but we were pleasantly surprised by the service and the quality of the food. Pizza was excellent and the Black pasta with squid ink (I know it sounds weird but give it atry!) was great and had an ample amount of seafood. It's a local joint which made it even more authentic!

• Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas
“Many visits, always loved it.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I usually come here multiple times whenever I visit Porto. It's affordable and delicious--I highly recommend the gnocchi and the pizza, which is some of the best I've had. It's casual and small, with a nice vibe, and the wait staff have always been pleasant. You can linger over your meal without feeling rushed. I also personally know locals who come here frequently, which I think is a recommendation. For those of you who, like me, have not properly mastered the metric system--the 50 cm large pizza is enormous!

• Visited October 2012
York, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Pizza!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I don't know why that last person only gave one star, this place was amazing, we ate here once and then got a take out the next night because we were so impressed. The pizzas are really big and have delicious toppings. I recommend the ham cheese and rocket (which is actually a lot fancier than it sounds) it was parmesan shavings and prosciutto ham with rocket on top. I have uploaded a photo of our take one, which was for 2 people to share. It was shaped like a heart which was a nice touch. The staff here are really friendly and it was really busy when we walked past most nights. It has a great atmosphere and a lovely looking little place. I definitely recommend it!

• Visited September 2012