“Many visits, always loved it.”

S Martino Restaurant
Ranked #571 of 1,633 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Many visits, always loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I usually come here multiple times whenever I visit Porto. It's affordable and delicious--I highly recommend the gnocchi and the pizza, which is some of the best I've had. It's casual and small, with a nice vibe, and the wait staff have always been pleasant. You can linger over your meal without feeling rushed. I also personally know locals who come here frequently, which I think is a recommendation. For those of you who, like me, have not properly mastered the metric system--the 50 cm large pizza is enormous!

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
York, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I don't know why that last person only gave one star, this place was amazing, we ate here once and then got a take out the next night because we were so impressed. The pizzas are really big and have delicious toppings. I recommend the ham cheese and rocket (which is actually a lot fancier than it sounds) it was parmesan shavings and prosciutto ham with rocket on top. I have uploaded a photo of our take one, which was for 2 people to share. It was shaped like a heart which was a nice touch. The staff here are really friendly and it was really busy when we walked past most nights. It has a great atmosphere and a lovely looking little place. I definitely recommend it!

• Visited September 2012