“Interesting and informative tour.”
Review of Pancho Tours

Pub Crawl Porto
Ranked #2 of 58 Nightlife in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Cultural capital city of the country, formerly an important Roman harbour (hence the name), famous for its Wine, built on very steep hills, the views from its impressive Bridges are some of the best. Free Tours, PubCrawl - Nightlife Tour, Wine Tasting Tours, and more with Pancho Tours Porto! Ancient and Modern Architecture, Many Parks, Street Art, Live Music, The Best NightLife, its not second to any city in things to do. Also, the Beach of Matosinhos only 7km away from the city center, where you can Surf some of the best waves in Europe. Ribeira, Gaia, Cedofeita, Aliados, Sao Bento, Galerias, Clerigos, Boavista are just some of its neighborhoods. It s impossible to get to know and understand such a big city in a brief visit of a few days, explore Porto with our Walking Tours!
yorkshire
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Interesting and informative tour.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This 2.5 hr walking tour is an ideal introduction to Porto and its main attractions-starting around the historic centre and finishing in the Ribiera district by the river. Daniella, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable, engaging and provided lots of recommendations about what to see and do while in Porto.
The tour is very well planned with a good balance between walking and stopping! Thanks for a fab walking tour!

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Vancouver, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My trip to Porto would not have been the same if I haven't joined Pancho Tours for the pub crawl and the walking tour. I honestly hardly ever do those kinda guided walks, but because I was on my own and had no time to "discover" Porto by walking randomly and getting lost, I decided to join other people that were with me at Rivoli Cinema Hostel.
Pub crawl: AWESOME. Never expected to have SO much fun and Porto to have such an amazing nightlife. We went to a wine tasting and then 3 different clubs. Everything was very organized and safe. Graça was guiding us, and she's a true sweetheart. If you do the pub crawl with her, better be ready for a very fun night!
Walking tour: I loved it. In three hours I got to see a lot of interesting sites. After this walk you get to understand Porto a bit better and you don't feel so lost in the city. Alex was our guide, and despite the rain and the tiredness of some of us, he never for one second stopped smiling. He had many interesting stories to tell and I will always be thankful for his patience towards our silly questions.

I recommend it : )

Visited December 2012
1 Thank mello_camila
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time with Joana Alves!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I spent the weekend in Porto with a friend, and we went on a free walking tour with Joana, and she was fantastic. She spent at least 3 hours walking around the city with us, and then instead of just recommending a restaurant to eat the typical Portuguese dish we wanted to try, she actually joined us for dinner! It was great to talk to her about Porto and her experience in Portugal in general. Thanks again Joana!

København
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“take a nice and cozy walking tour”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I walked the tour with Sergio and it was really a cool way to see the city. We didn't walk too fast or too slow and we talked a lot about everything around. It's not only a historic walk but you experience everything you want to know about the city or portuguese culture if you're curious enough. Don't worry about taking the tour alone. There are always other people there and the guys catching you from the hostel are all very nice people.

Kaiserslautern, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent tour!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We heard about this group a few days before we left for Porto, and I was really happy we did! Our tour guide, Joel, was very easy to find in the main square. He spoke in English but also translated in Spanish for the few people that couldn't understand. He was very knowledgeable and shared many funny anecdotes. It was also great for getting personal recommendations of where to get the best pastries and francesinhas. He even invited the group out to eat after the tour to try one of Porto's famous sandwiches.

I highly recommend this tour--best of all, it's free! (But be polite and tip your guide!)