“Great Place”
Review of Antunes

Antunes
Reserve with
Antunes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,743 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I don't know what I can say about this place that others on here haven't already. I arrived thinking I was going to order the pork knuckle, and I wasn't disappointed! I have a very large appetite, but the portion was great. Perfect for 2 hungry people. The quality was fantastic, and I loved the potatoes. The service was also top quality. I will definitely be going again and I would recommend this place to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Antunes

Reviewed April 26, 2013

After seeing the pics on TA knew this was a must! we were lucky to get a table at about 20:30 and was popping out the doors when we left 1.5hrs later. The Knuckle is amazing and for the price really cant be beat - but note that anappetite is required! Im not sure if I was fully hungry again until lunch the next day! (the potatoes and rice also deserve attention!)
Fantastic price/quality, atmosphere lively, service very friendly! do it!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Three of us came here for lunch on our first day in Porto for, what else, the pork knuckle. It was amazing. Served with rice and those amazing little roasted potatoes and was more than enough for three. Delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Researching Porto prior to arrival this restaurant was a 'must do' so a taxi was booked to guarantee not getting lost. Without the taxi there is little chance we would have found it.
We were three people already aware that the pork had a high certainty of being "our choice" so we orderd the pork (for two to share) plus a duck dish ... "only on Tuesdays" was the response when the duck was ordered so a quick review of the menus and a different two ordered the pork while another ordered cod. That was acceptable and promptly the meals arrived.
If you are ever part of a party of three and you all want the pork just order it and share. There is plenty to easily satisfy three in the two person serving!
Good quality food, generous portions and one of the most entertaining ordering processes you will ever experience.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

It will only take you 10 seconds to decide on ordering the pork knuckle. The portion is enormous. I bet 70% of people could not even finish. My wife and I finished approx. 70% of the whole thing. We also ordered a mixed salad to dial down the greasiness. It was, in general, quite enjoyable.