This was our first visit to Porto, Portugal and after reading several hotel reviews we decided not to stay in the "old" fashion hotels at Downtown but in a more modern hotel with all facilities and a fresh smell.
This hotel is very well communicated and you can go easily downtown Porto by local transport ( 1.80 Euros) or taxi (6Euros), the trip takes no more than 5 minutes and you are in a new and modern hotel.
The cost of food, beverages and services are similar to those of International hotels (no local prices) and Internet is not free.
Bus and Train stations are 5 min away.
All the staff are extremely helpful and kind in their aproach, god customer service.
Ms Sofia, in charge of the Busines Center was very helpful to make our stay unforgetable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto