This 5* hotel oozes luxury all the way, not to mention you can enjoy a very fine glass of port at check-in. I can't fault it. In summer (I've been there many times over the years) there is a roof top terrace bar which offers a fantastic view over the city and a superb location to relax and enjoy an evening drink.
The only draw back is it's location. If you are visiting Porto as a tourist it is a good hour long walk or a €6 to €7 taxi ride into town. There always the bus too. A small price to pay for absolute luxury. There is also a small supermarket right next door if you want to pick up wine, port, food or other essentials!!
Benfica football team was staying there while I was there, which must say something for the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High-rise Hotel in city center; 5 minutes from Palacio de Cristal Exhibition Center; 10 minutes from Exponor Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Palacio Congress Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel Porto
- Porto Palacio Congress Hotel And Spa