We read about this restaurant from other reviews and gave it a try tonight.....it was shocking!!!
We started with spicy sausage entree to share...there were two sausages, one end of which was thickly charcoaled it was impossible to cut and still had the string attached...it was also extremely mushy inside and actually not spicy.
Hubby had the grilled Lemon Sole and I chose grilled Salmon....the sole was so over cooked, what was edible was dry, the remainder was adhered to the skin.....my salmon which said 'grilled', I strongly believe had been microwaved and then put on a grill to give the impression marks....it was so incredibly hot inside (consistent with microwave food), it was impossible to eat and of course continued to cook and dry out!!!! We told the 'host' when he decided to ask 'all ok'....and just stared at us when we replied NO,!!....the accompanying 4 potatoes were nice, the 'silverbeet' was dry and had no moisture!!!!! When our plates were removed, the table was still hot to touch..again consistent with microwaved food.......THE WORST MEAL WE HAVE EATEN IN PORTO...
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.