“The best francezinha i ever had!”
Review of Cafe Santiago

Cafe Santiago
Ranked #208 of 2,263 Restaurants in Porto
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family Café/Restaurant, open since 1959, typical from Porto, which serves the most appreciated by locals citizens Francesinha, the famous and multi awarded Francesinha Santiago(R)
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Great service, and the best francezinha in the world, i ate many francezinhas but this one was the best.
Nice cold beer as well

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (4,175)

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Apparently they make the best Francesinha in Porto. I can't confirm or deny it because I haven't tried it anywhere else. But I have to say- it was very nice. I'm not sure will I be able to eat anything else today . Heart attack here I come!

Definitely
Worth a visit when you’re in Porto! Sandwich was so good and service was great. Lived up
to all the hype!

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We visited this establishment based on a referral from a local. We were not disappointed. The service was fast, food outstanding, and premises clean. They specialize in the Francesinha sandwich. It was excellent. The prices are extremely reasonable. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

The Cafe Santiago is a must when in Porto.
It’s minute from the famous Santa Catarina street and full of locals so you can be sure of the quality of the food . We had the Caldo verde ( typical Portuguese soup ) as starters and it was really nice and tasty for The main we had the famous Francesinha and the bacalhau de Braca both dishes were so great and the portions are huge we couldn’t finish everything but it was really good . Don’t go there if you have a small appetite lol.