“best tour ever!”

Porto Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 67 Food & Drink in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our tours were designed to show you unique places, offers you the best orientation, with an informative & entertaining local guide and a great time in this beautiful World Heritage city. We are one of the TOP references on things to do on tripadvisor. We offer 3 ways to show you de city. Our guides will show you a great insight into Porto`s lifestyle, history and culture, great tips as well with a exclusive and personal touch. In our Walking Tours we delve into the wonderful & oldest neighborhoods, narrow streets and fantastic views of the city and Douro river. In our Bike Tours, you will join other travelers with same mentality as you. On the Segway Tours you simply see more, with less effort, 100% fun and 0% CO2.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband saw the reviews for blue dragon segway tours and told me we HAD to do it. I was a little hesitant since I'd never used a segway before. However, once I met Emma, I was no longer scared. Emma was so patient and practiced with me a few minutes before the tour started. I ended up loving riding the segway. Emma took us all over Porto and filled the tour with fun stories about historic spots. It was such a great way to see the almost the entire city over only a couple of hours. It helped us get our bearings so we were able to wander around and revisit some spots over the next few days in Porto. Also, at the end of our tour, back at the blue dragon office, Emma marked out on a map all the restaurants we had to try. All of her suggestions were winners too. Thanks so much, Emma! We had so much fun!!

1  Thank speng821
There are newer reviews for Bluedragon Porto City Tours

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a nice and relaxed private walking tour which showed the sights throughout the city of Porto. Our tourguide Tania knew a lot about Porto and it's history, and also told us quiet a lot about everyday life in Portugal. I would recommend this tour to everyone that visits Porto for the first time!

1  Thank frank_sm1
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Realy the best way to visit Porto !
Excellent to see all the very interesting things in Porto, best than the bus or the boat.
I love !

1  Thank lerouxeric
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I took the half-day city tour (called the Original Segway Tour in the brochure). This was the highlight of our trip. We could not nearly have covered as much ground on our own. Our tour guide Emma was very kind and helpful. She had lots of helpful recommendations for restaurants.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I've decided to make a surprise to my girlfriend, so wen we arrived to the meeting site she looked at the segways and looked at me with a mad face and said: - I'm going to kill you!!!
At the end she was saying that she wanted to do it again ;-)
Our guides, Tânia and Daniel showed us the main sites in the city center always with lots of interesting and funny comments about the city's history and monuments. The segway allowed us to cover a large area in a quick way and it is really fun to. This is definitely a MUST do if you come to visit Porto.