“Best thing we did on holiday!”

Bluedragon Porto City Tours
Porto Food and Wine Tasting Tour
Ranked #1 of 61 Food & Drink in Porto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our tours were designed to show you unique places, offers you the best orientation, with an informative & entertaining local guide and a great time in this beautiful World Heritage city. We are one of the TOP references on things to do on tripadvisor. We offer 3 ways to show you de city. Our guides will show you a great insight into Porto`s lifestyle, history and culture, great tips as well with a exclusive and personal touch. Our Walking Tours delve into the wonderful & oldest neighborhoods, narrow streets and fantastic views of the city and Douro river. In our Bike Tours, join other travelers with same mentality as you. In the Segway Tours you simply see more, pay less, with less effort, 100% fun and 0% CO2.
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing we did on holiday!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We loved our segway tour of Porto, it took us all over the city and having the freedom of being on a segway up and down the hills was brilliant. The guide, Tanya, who took us on the tour was very friendly and informative. It was just the two of us with her and she made our tour incredibly enjoyable and fun. I would recommend this tour to anyone that visits the city. 10/10!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank pix28

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Caerleon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I came to Porto with a group of 9 friends for our annual Mystery Trip. As a special treat i prebooked the Segway tour for our group.... and it was absolutely fantastic. Emma and Tanya were our guides and were superb. The whole experience was excellent, from the initial tuition on the Segways, to the guided tour - and fair play to Emma, she kept us all together with no mishaps ! This is definitely the best way to see the old town, and you get the extra tips of where to go for a superb glass of Port and food !! Well done.

1 Thank Beth B
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thrilling, fun and informative”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I spent 3 fun-filled hours cruising around Porto with our professional and dedicated guide Emma. To anyone who has never rode a segway, this tour exceeded our expectations and was one of the most exciting activities we've done as tourists anywhere. Our guide appeared to enjoy herself as much as we did and we benefited from her fluent English, historical knowledge and general friendliness.

1 Thank Jonny B
Perth, Australia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great fun and informative tour”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I read up on Bluedragon tours when I saw I rated so highly in Tripadvisor and saw that it offered tours by Segway. I can only add to the uniformly positive reviews by others - the Segway is a blast to use (wish they weren't so expensive to buy!) and the service by the tour company and guide Ema was wonderful. The Segway is easy and safe to use and made the job of climbing the steep slopes to vantage points a piece of cake. When I booked I was one of 5 but last minute additions increased numbers to 8 so it was quite a procession of segways through the town. Ema, our guide, was indeed wonderful, being friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The staff in the Bluedragon tours office were likewise friendly and helpful. I certainly am glad I found out about this tour through Tripadvisor! Only thing, if you are looking for the office it's not well signed, but its 50m east of Pont Luis I bridge (Porto side) with an ochre coloured front and small sign in the window.

1 Thank TimoR313
Toulouse, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just amazing and super cool !”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed an extended week-end in Porto. We had a city tour with Bluedragon using Segways. It was just great !! Not only because of this funny electrical machine, but also because our guide was just wonderful. Ask for Emma if you have the chance to choose your guide. She is funny, smiling, nice and knows a lot about the city !

1 Thank Melanie H