“Unusual ambiance”

Ranked #448 of 1,743 Restaurants in Porto
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A VERY COOL; CALM AND COSMOPOLITAN RESTAURANT THAT TURNS INTO A BAR AFTER 11 AT NIGHT WITH EXCELLENT POPO/ROCK ALTERNATIVE MUSIC FROM THE 70's AND 80's, BESIDES EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant one wet night. It was empty when we arrived around eight so was lacking in atmosphere. The staff were helpful and our meal was served promptly and was tasty. We were surprised when the people who sat at the table next to us started to smoke...thought that this was illegal in Europe.

There are newer reviews for Clube 3C

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Nice place and atmosphere, good food. One of the best spots on Porto's night, to eat or just to have a drink.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stumbled upon Clube 3C by accident as I was roaming the streets of Porto. It took a while before I could understand what Clube 3C was about. Is it a cafe, a restaurant or a club, I still don't know. Nevertheless it's a good place to have that late-afternoon drink with friends which ultimately spills over to dinner and eventually a night out.

The food was great, and the wine selection too. I had the shrimp risotto which the server recommended. The banana pie is to die for, and I would seriously recommend that you try it if you are ever here for a meal. All in all, for 2 glasses of wine, a main dish and dessert it cost me around 22,00 euros which is not at all bad.

Did I mention the servers were unbelievably friendly? I seriously would consider going here again if I am ever in Porto.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Liked the relaxed feeling of the place, extremely nice food. If we are for a night out this is right in the midle of the best clubs of porto.
Disliked staying in the first dinner table near the door.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

when I reached the door of the bar with some friends the doorman said he was cheio.no However, it was not for everyone, because some of his friends entravam.Estive 20 minutes waiting, I ended up not enter, but I saw many people coming in, though it's full !