2,258 results
All reviews majestic cafe large supermarket minute walk metro station third floor rooms are basic the air conditioning euros per person comfortable stay the main shopping street the river convenient location fresh orange juice cold meats buffet breakfast the hotel is clean stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Ibis Porto is a good hotel, in suitable location, close to several, amazing attractions. The instalations are good and the employees are friendly and helpfull. Concerning the room air conditioning facilities, guest must have the option to choose if they want cooling or heating regardless the outside weather conditions. Unfortunately, inside the room, the air conditioning control is not available.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

It’s a Ibis, If you know the ACCOR chains, no real surprise.
1-Location:
- Perfect in the center
- There's a supermarket just under
- Parking (extra) close by
2-Facility:
- It's Ibis so nothing
3-Room:
- Classic Ibis with new bedding
- Room was clean
4-Breakfast:
- Correct with local specialities.
5-Restaurant:
Haven't tried
6-Staff
- was OK. Had to wait and not really organized at that time.
- If you hold a card, nothing special and provide you with the classical free drink. Thanks
7- Conclusion: A good hotel to stay with perfect location

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2019

The location and breakfast are good but i can not say the same thing for rooms. There is a car park under the building. And it has a huge air condition system out of the room. We can see our window even its 6th floor. Especially, we could not sleep on Friday night because of too much noisy. It should be solved the problem.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed one night here on a Sunday in the third week of May. We and six of the other eight peregrinos in our Camino group stayed here in preparation for our departure the next morning for Baiona, from whence we began our 130-km/7-day walk to Santiago de Compostela. My wife and I arrived by train from Lisbon and walked the 15 uphill minutes to the hotel, trailing our rolling suitcases behind us. We were in room 730. Our room was sparsely furnished, but certainly adequately. It was very like a Motel6 in the US. The mattress on the bed was firm, but a bit lumpy, and that was adequate for my bad back. The shower was hot and had just enough pressure. We opened the window at night and slept better in the 47-degree night air. Desk folks were friendly, and it was possible to order food at the bar and then charge it to your room, and then either eat in their small restaurant area or take it up to your room. I had the duck rice and my wife had the ham salad, and both were good, if a bit pricey at €22. Our hotel bill, without the charged meal, but including local tax, was €84, which seemed about right for what we got.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in Ibis hotels quite a lot over the last few years, and they offer good value for money. I found Porto Centro to have small but clean, comfortable rooms, the location of the hotel is great for accessing all of Porto, not far from Balhao metro station, and within easy walking distance to all Porto has to offer should you fancy the exercise up and down the hilly streets.
The staff are friendly and helpful, however I did find reception to be under staffed, I had cause to visit reception three times during my stay, each time I had to wait 10 or more minutes whilst guests were checked in, an extra pair of hands would have sped up the process for all concerned.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IBISPORTOCENTRO, Diretor-Geral at Ibis Porto Centro, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thank you for your kind comments regarding to your stay in Hotel Ibis Porto Centro. I'm delighted that you have enjoy your stay and I'll share with my team. We work in order to get your satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards