“Great portuguese place! Love It”

Bira dos Namorados, Porto
Ranked #57 of 2,207 Restaurants in Porto
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

This place serves delicious burgers, potatoes and salad, plus, It looks amazing I definetly recommand!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Elena P

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I've known Bira dos Namorados since the original restaurant in the city of Braga,where I was for the last time in 2015. Today I was very happy to find they recently opened in Porto as well and everything was not as I happily remember, but even better. It's delicious burgers and steak sandwiches (pregos in Portuguese) with typical Portuguese ingredients - the combination is just delicious. We went as a couple + my mother in law and payed a total of abou 30 eur (3 burgers, 3 drinks, 1 dessert). Everything is very fresh and carefully made. Not to include that the restaurant is beautifully decorated with portuguese details transformed into a creative and modern space.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Isabel C
Reviewed August 31, 2018

We had just arrived in Porto and stumbled upon this adorable place. We were served by the young owner who proudly told us that he had handcrafted to Portugese decor himself. What a fun place! Both burgers we selected were delicious. Banana on a burger.... What a creative and yummy combination! I highly recommend it! We returned again a few days later for another visit before leaving Porto. You gotta try it!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank gomibako3
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Best Burguers you can eat.
The limonade’s are good too.
You have many options with quality and with a very good staff.
Don’t miss the opportunity to eat with nice people around you.
Cheers

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank João P
Reviewed August 16, 2018

I´ve been in both restaurants (firstly in Braga, then in Porto) and it´s amazing to notice that you could reply perfectly in Porto the concept you have in Braga: delicious burgers, lovely decoration (Minho´s style) and young and friendly staff. I also appreciate the variety of beers.
Central location is also a plus!

Date of visit: June 2018