“Lovely atmosphere and terrific food”
Review of eLeBe Entreparedes

eLeBe Entreparedes
Ranked #25 of 2,230 Restaurants in Porto
Description: Typical Portuguese food with deep regional roots with a contemporary execution. High end ambiance with a cosy service, right on Oporto center. For further informations please visit our website
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Came here twice while on holiday in Porto. Both the ground level and upstairs settings are beautiful, although I actually found the ground level space more cosy. Food was superb and staff really helpful. Not cheap but not stupid either - and the wine was very good. My favourite restaurant from my limited experience of eating out in Porto!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 3, 2019

My husband and I had dinner last night. This restaurant is part of a group of 4 restaurants around the city. I had booked the Centro restaurant - they were kind enough to reach out to me to tell me it was closed for renovations and suggested I go here instead and we are glad we did. We had the codfish risotto with goat cheese ice cream and cod fish with tomato and onion bruschetta for starters. Both outstanding - the goat cheese ice cream was an unexpected surprise and delicious. We each had the octopus with sweet potato and greens for a main course - we could have shared it - too much food for us to each finish but tasty - octopus cooked perfectly - tender as could be. Larger piece than either of us were expecting. Needless to say, we couldn’t finish and didn’t have dessert. We paired everything with a nice Douro Valley white wine. Service was good, she explained the concept of the menu which was specialties from five areas of Portugal. People very nice. An excellent choice for a lovely dinner out in Porto.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Our hotel recommended this place and what a brilliant choice. Everything was top quality from the location for us, the ambience, the staff and of course the food. Menu is based on regional Portuguese cuisine and everyone in our party of 8 found something to their taste. The wild boar in particular was stunning but nothing disappointed.

Thanks to all the staff who made our evening a great one, they were even able to accommodate us when we arrived 45 mins early. Always good to get service with a smile and a joke or two!

Highly recommend a visit to this place if you in Porto, you won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

One of the best meals I’ve had. Everything was incredible! We started with the cheese fondue, it was amazing, so delicious! I had the prawn tagliatelle. It was one of the best dishes I’ve ever had! Highly recommend this place. The staff was great and the food was incredible!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The food, the ambience, the service all top. I went there on an anniversary lunch and the starters were smashing as my codfish risotto. The mixed deserts were a amazing finish touch. All of this with my champagne sangria which was great.

Date of visit: March 2019