“Birthday surprise.”
Review of MUU Steakhouse

MUU Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 2,205 Restaurants in Porto
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited Porto a couple of weeks ago to celebrate my wives birthday. I wanted somewhere special for a surprise birthday meal & choose MUU after reading their great reviews. From the moment we walked through the door the staff went out of their way to make it a special evening for her. The food, wine & service was exceptional.
Thanks to all at MUU for a great evening. We shall return.

Date of visit: March 2019
Sofia2203, Proprietário at MUU Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing us for that special day!!
We love to celebrate and to be a part of a good memory :)

Feel welcome everytime you come to Porto!!
Best regards!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food is incredible. We enjoyed so much. Great decision to treat ourselves. The staff here was friendly and polite. The place is great located.

Date of visit: April 2019

Hello!!!

I'm glad that you've enjoyed everything!!

See you next time!!

Kind regards :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been very fortunate to eat at several steakhouses in my life, but virtually none came close to having the personality of this place. My wife surprised me with a dinner here as a birthday milestone, and I could not have imagined a better meal. The meat cuts are just spectacular, along with the sides.There is exposed brick and beautiful lighting, but also fun artwork that allows you to relax and enjoy yourself. The whole staff felt like family. We ended up staying a bit longer than expected just to talk to everyone.

If the owner reads this, I apologize that I forgot your name (I'm the worst at this!), but you're doing an awesome job and we talked about music for a while. All the best wishes for any show you have in the future!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank christopher_dicicco

We feel very proud when we read things like what you wrote.
We are glad that you've enjoyed your birthday dinner!

We don't stop saying that we work with the heart and that we all love what we do.
And It's a sort of magic when we meet good people like you.

Thank you so much for everything!

Telmo is very grateful for your words and sends you his best regards!
As the whole staff!

For you and your wife :)

See you next time!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff here are super friendly and very knowledgeable about their food and the wine to accompany it .They all have a knack of making you feel like you are the only clients in the restaurant without being intrusive.On top of this the steak was cooked to perfection and was beautiful .....these chefs know how to respect a piece of meat. Wonderful place to eat for a special night out.

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you so much for your words!

We love people. We love to make our costumers happy with the food, with the service and with everything we can!

Glad to know it was a special night for you. It was for us too for sure :)

Hope to see you in another time!

All the best!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

What a great place and a great experience. The staff os really friendly and helpfull.
I really want to go back.

Date of visit: May 2018

And you are really welcome!!

Thank you so much!!