“Fantastic gluten free bakery and cafe”
Review of Com Cuore

Com Cuore
Ranked #51 of 2,256 Restaurants in Porto
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A wonderful find in the heart of Porto. The food was so good that we went back a second time. Bliss to be able to have gluten free pastel de nata and the custard doughnuts are amazing.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 28, 2019

What a find a cafe in the heart of Porto offering 100% gluten free. I was able to try one of Porto must have custard tarts. Bliss.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

A cafe which is totally gluten free. Sandwiches, croissants, doughnuts, muffins and even the famous portuguese pastel de nata! My gluten free girlfriend loved it, I'm not gluten free and everything was delicious.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019

What a wonderful find! It gives me such joy to walk into a cafe/bakery that I know is totally gluten free. I had a tomato and cheese crepe, my husband had a pork sandwich which we shared. They were delicious. I also bought several bakery items including pudding filled donuts, chocolate cookies, a pastry filled with fruit, and last but not least, Pastel de Nata (Custard Tarts). OUTSTANDING!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

This wonderful establishments provides breakfast and lunch gluten free offerings in the heart of Porto. They are conveniently located in the heart of Porto across from the Sao Bento station. Speaking for the non-gluten free patrons, I loved the Nutella pancakes. They were the best pancakes I have ever had with our w/o gluten. The ham and cheese croissant was perfect. We returned several times for meals and afternoon breaks but we also would get takeaways to bring back to our room for those days we ate before we departed on early morning excursions.

Date of visit: February 2019