“Nice and Cosy ”
Review of Jeronymo

Jeronymo
Ranked #21 of 23 Quick Bites in Porto
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Very Good hot chocolate and brownie! Recommandation for a quick bite and drink. You can also hang out with Some friends

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a chain we stopped at the branch on Rua da Flores, there's another up by Trindade metro. Modern decor, air conditioned and efficiently run cafe. We had a range of toasted sandwiches, tosta mista and coffees. All perfectly fine but not the ambience of other 'local' places.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Situated on the Rua da Flores, this is a pleasant coffee shop. They have free WiFi and a nice selection of pastries. It is more modern, and not really a “local” spot, but the Cappuchoc (hot chocolate with cappuccino) was very rich and filling.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I went to the Jeronymo Coffee shop at Trindade for lunch. I ordered a ham and cheese toast, the bread was dry and MOLDY. I mentioned the mold to the lady and asked for a new toast, she was annoyed by my request but prepared another one. When I got it, there was AGAIN mold on the bread... they used the same bread and didn‘t ever think of opening a new batch. I really doubt that they comply with any food hygiene requirements. UNACCEPTABLE.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

I sampled the pastries here a couple of times for breakfast during a recent stay in Porto and also had one of their sandwiches for lunch. The service was good and the choices were great. I would check this out for a quick bite. The coffee was also very good. My husband particularly appreciated his giant cappuccino.