Our room was very nice, and the view was amazing.
* we got massively lost because maps say the hotel is on N222, but this road is not marked. Finally, a local person had us follow him there.
* the wifi works fine for surfing, but not for Skype. I had a scheduled business call with a client, and was very embarrassed. After 2 tries in different locations of the hotel, neither worked.
* we ate dinner there, because it was too dark to try to drive. Our entrees took over an hour, and weren't good - just weird-tasting.
* this was the 2nd hotel I stayed at in Portugal with a glass window between the room and the bathroom. Delfim Douro has a curtain, but it doesn't work, so very awkward.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Delfim Douro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.