See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2018

This is a neat and well appointed 3 star hotel nestled in the district of Braganca located in the northern region of Portugal. The front office staff Paulo Rodrigues was very polite and helpful. He assisted us with every little request that we made and was courteous. Paulo ensured that we felt comfortable and this prompted us to extend our stay the Hotel. I would definitely recommend this Hotel to other travelers who wish to visit Braganca as the location of the Hotel captures the best views of the Brigantine Lifestyle and also the front facade opens into the view of a Castle sitting atop the hill. Breakfast is ample and filled with all regional delicacies.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Why Can't I Get The 80's Tunes Out Of My Head...I Spent 3 Day's Here...The Staff Really Make This Place...Kind And Outgoing...My Room Was Spacious And Had Everything I Needed...Wi-Fi Great...The Breakfast Is Simple And Does The Trick...I Enjoyed A Couple Of Meals Here...A T-Bone Steak...That Was Pretty Good...Overall Bang For Buck Tough To Beat...Room For Improvement...Include Updating The Place...And Getting An Iron And Ironing Board...Por Favor!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Spent one night at the Hotel Turismo Sao Lazaro. Good location and easy access from main road from Spain. The room we had did not have air conditioning. It was a hot day. When I complained we were given another room which was newly refurbished and was comfortable. Had the evening meal at the hotel. Food was good and the portions were big. Not much of a choice for the breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This Hotel shows a big structure that nerd to be refreshed.
A parte the breakfast room and relative service (good level) the rest of the hotel shows the his are.
Notwithstanding some works are in progress, the accomodation i received was in line level of confort; sparring form the floor (old wood's panels that procured continous rumors) and finishing with the absence of the frigo bar that appeared like an empty box left from a magician as souvenir of an his previous passare.
Worst case of compare with my previous visits .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

This is a hotel of corporate modern appearance but service is friendly and personal. Very good spacious clean rooms with adequate mirrors, power points, WiFi, panoramic windows, good lighting, easy chairs etc. Parking easy on site. Restaurant food superb with half-board as we had, or set menu €16 with wine. My husband had a very big rib cut beef chop which was perfection. I had lamb - excellent. Great main courses of lamb and beef of good quality. Breakfast very good too with choices mainly of the continental variety but also cereals and scrambled eggs.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple