Started with the wrong foot: the hotel didn't have rooms unless those on the 2 floors for smokers.
The room had a nice view over the mountains but the smell was awful.
Second day the manager provide us a room for non smokers and the staff moved our things from one room to another.
- Helpful staff
- view (1st room)
- bed incredibly comfortable
- light meals at the hotel restaurant
- Late check out charged a side
- Noisy guests
- Natural orange juice pressed by the clients
- No need of two floors for smokers (in Europe smokers go down and smoke on the street
- website doesn't alert the clients that last minute reservations may get smokers rooms
A good place for a stopover or a visit to Braganca.More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service