A small and very comfortable hotel. Free wifi. Excellent breakfast with natural orange juice. So tasty. Rooms are well furnished and hotel is on a large pedestrian section of a big avenue so
there is no traffic noise. The building has been carefully modernised so that there is a feeling of old world charm coupled with first rate modern facilities. It is simply situated on this part of the road without too much outside to show you that you're there ,so look carefully in case you pass it by! Very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the town, we offers charming accommodation in the centre of Braga (Portugal). It is housed in an elegant historic building, and offers a perfect base to discover Braga and its countless treasures, including its Cathedral, its churches and museums. The accommodation is located in a pedestrian street, and other amenities include a bar, wireless Internet access, and an friendly staff at the reception that will be glad to help you make the most of your holiday in Portugal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Bracara Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergaria Bracara Augusta Braga
- Albergaria Bracara Augusta Hotel Braga