As previous posters have said, it can be very tricky to find the hotel even with sat nav because of the system of one way streets. However the effort is worth it in the end because this is a very nice hotel. We managed to park very close to the hotel but yes it took us some time actually reaching the hotel itself. Best print out a large scale and up to date map if you do not have an updated sat nav.
Staff very helpful, rooms good and breakfast also. We used the hotel restaurant for diner and it was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the town, we offers charming accommodation in the centre of Braga (Portugal). It is housed in an elegant historic building, and offers a perfect base to discover Braga and its countless treasures, including its Cathedral, its churches and museums. The accommodation is located in a pedestrian street, and other amenities include a bar, wireless Internet access, and an friendly staff at the reception that will be glad to help you make the most of your holiday in Portugal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Bracara Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergaria Bracara Augusta Braga
- Albergaria Bracara Augusta Hotel Braga