“Nice atmosphere, good food”
Review of Liliyot Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Liliyot Bistro
Cuisines: French
Reviewed May 6, 2012

The decor of this restaurant is inviting with dimmed lights and tables that are fairly private. Acoustics are good and the place is not too noisy even when full. Full service bar where you can order cocktails and draft beer (although the beer selection can be improved in my opinion). The food is good-try the hamburgers which are some of the best I ever tasted. The prices are reasonable for the level of service.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I was very impressed with the quality of the food -- my salmon was drop-dead delish -- shockingly succulent.My companion's chicken steak was also excellent, and the vegetable additions were beautifully cooked and presented. What a surprise to find a high class place around the corner!