“Good location, friendly host”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom #2 with 2single bed + 1 child bed
Mater Bedroom
Master shower (ensuite)
Main bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mohak_Sha...
New Delhi, India
“Good location, friendly host”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I rented the place for a month. The place is a good spacious apartment and located near to Ahuza street as well as the mall and Raanana park and overlooking a small park. The apartment was a clean, timely cleaning was done and had all the things that you would need in a home.

Galit was very helpful and took the effort to show around the basic shops etc on the first day itself and made it a point to solve our concerns(1 or 2 we had) actively. For a stay in Raanana, it is an excellent choice.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 7, 2017
Thank you Mohak !
Hope to host you on your next visits!
toronto
Reviewed June 12, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64

Management Response
Apr 25, 2011
Hi Barbara,
Hag Sameach to you!
I read today your review and was very surprised and sorry to read it.
It was a surprise since while you were here (for 2 weeks) you haven't mentioned any of that.
As far as I remember everything you asked - we supplied you on time (such as coffee machine, cleaning etc).
Weekly cleaning was on time and your problem with the TV were handled the same day you called me.

I was really surprised to read what you wrote since when we met on arrival day and when Rony met you on departure day
you said everything was fine and you didn't mention anything about mattress or any other issue.
Your daughter , who I assume, knows you the best, had chose for you this apt (after she saw a few properties) and she liked it very much and checked the mattresses for you and confirmed it's fine (it's an orthopaedic one)
Nothing has changed since then.

If you would have complained while you were here we would do our best to solve it for you.

Galit Domani

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing