“Fantastic Views”

Panorama Restaurant and Lounge Bar
Reserve with
Panorama Restaurant and Lounge Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great food and wine, good service and excellent value for money. The waitress took the tables order (8 people), starters mains and drinks without writing it down, she placed all correctly, which impressed me no end! The restaurant offer a shuttle service that collects and returns you to your hotel. I would make this a must visit on your holiday......

1  Thank Ronnie_42-2012
There are newer reviews for Panorama Restaurant and Lounge Bar

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This had fabulous points - the view, the collection service and the waitress. However, the food was just ok and having spoken to the owner on the way, I was a little disappointed. The steak was overdone even though I had asked for rare and some of the others were either over or under done. Also, the initial photo is maybe a little more complimentary than the reality - that may sound harsh but I don't remember it looking like that!
Worth a visit for the view.

2  Thank MichelleALuton
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Having read the reviews about the Panaroma restaurant four of us decided it would be a good place to visit. The free collection was very good, when we arrived at the restaurant the view was excellent but then it went downhill from there. The waiter had a commumication problem with us as we ordered starters and only one of us received it, It was total confusion. We all ordered Steaks which were very average and grisley. The waiter knocked a glass full of water over the table and it wasn't cleared up or replaced. The wine however was very good. When I return to Porto Santo I dont think I will be visiting this restaurant again.

2  Thank Tudor P
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Had the salmon with mango sauce, my wife had the steak with the "guacamole" sauce, both were very tasty and the house wine was excellent.
The view is beautiful and the pickup service very useful.
Number 1 on Porto Santo!

1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The view, the service, the wine menu, the food... Simply great!

Located on the top of the hill with a soberb view of the Porto Santo island, the experience of tasting great flavours, turn the moment unique!

The shuttle service is a plus!

A must go restaurant!