We stayed here for the last two weeks of the season before it closed for winter.
We have never had such a relaxed arrival! From landing at the airport within about 45 mins we were in our room ! The island is lovely very quiet with a small town and we knew we had made a great choice!
The hotel is immaculate and all the staff very friendly in particular Andrea who our little boy Harrison loved going to see at the reception everyday and still talks about now !
Our room was lovely very clean and spacious the lay out of the hotel means your never far away from anything, pool was lovely a little cold but that was more due to the bad weather we had( I think we would go slightly earlier next time)
The food was lovely I am very fussy with food and I always had something to eat but I do agree it could be a bit samey.
No problem with any flies while we were there.
The beach is stunning and what swayed it for us to book this holiday it's lovely soft sand we have been to the maldives and are always dissapointed with the beaches in europe but this was gorgeous and stretched for miles, the sea is warmer than the pool! We spent most of our time on the beach relaxing and building sandcastles all day bliss! ( when the weather allowed )
we are hoping to book again soon for next September and hopefully have a suite room as these were lovely!
Thanks to all the staff for the great job you do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pestana Porto Santo hotel is a 5-star beach resort, on the island of Porto Santo, Madeira, and is all inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and domestic beverages). Recently voted the best All Inclusive resort in Europe, it is located on Portugal's best beach, the Porto Santo beach, with 9 km of fine sand and warm water. Just 1 minute on foot from the beach, this hotel also offers 2 large swimming pools surrounded by 30,000 m² of gardens. Guests can enjoy its 6 restaurants and 5 bars, as well as a Spa area with a heated swimming pool, water jets, sauna, Turkish bath, Hamman and gym. And for the little ones, the hotel has sports fields, game rooms and the Kids Club. The rooms are decorated with blue ocean hues and each has a flat-screen TV and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pestana Porto Santo All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort And Spa - All Inclusive
- Pestana Porto Santo Beach Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Hotel Porto Santo
- Pestana Resort Porto Santo