Special design style, modern hotel. Very large and well equipped rooms, super beds. Friendly staff. Lovely view. Busstop in front of the hotel, but we always took a taxi to Funchal, between 7 and 10 euros depending on the traffic. Good breakfast buffet, just stay away from the juice (colmes out of a machine and no good taste). Quality of lunch depends on the chef of the day... Lasagna one week really super and well presented, other day strange taste and totally different look. Buffetdinner is too expensive and not enough choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Residence welcomes you to a enchanting 4-star hotel in an excellent location on the south coast of Madeira. Overlooking the sea and some imposing cliffs, the opportunities for fantastic sunsets are offered every day during your holidays. Once inside, the hotel is built with many open spaces to make the most of the natural light and a modern and luxurious design with comfortable and functional public areas to rest, relax, read or socialize with your fellow guests. The atmosphere is complete with the panoramic sea views and some of the banana plantations still existing in Funchal. More than a hotel, at the Golden Residence you will find the perfect solution for a holiday where well-being and relaxation will take on a new meaning for you. The excellent service and careful attention for small detail is what makes the difference. ... and we encourage you to discover its many charms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Golden Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Residence Apartment Funchal
- Hotel Golden Residence Apartment
- Golden Residence Madeira/Funchal