We have just arrived back from the hotel and I can not say any bad words about it. Very clean, modern hotel, with an amazing staff. The staff is very helpful, they are nice and they really try to make your stay the best. The hotel has a very nice Spa section, where you can relax. The location is amazing, it is situated on the top of a cliff. The beach is approx 200m. Shops, bars, restaurants are just in a short walk. The bus stops at the front of the hotel and takes 10 min to be in the town center.
I highly recommend this hotel if you would like to relax and enjoy all the beauties of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Residence welcomes you to a enchanting 4-star hotel in an excellent location on the south coast of Madeira. Overlooking the sea and some imposing cliffs, the opportunities for fantastic sunsets are offered every day during your holidays. Once inside, the hotel is built with many open spaces to make the most of the natural light and a modern and luxurious design with comfortable and functional public areas to rest, relax, read or socialize with your fellow guests. The atmosphere is complete with the panoramic sea views and some of the banana plantations still existing in Funchal. More than a hotel, at the Golden Residence you will find the perfect solution for a holiday where well-being and relaxation will take on a new meaning for you. The excellent service and careful attention for small detail is what makes the difference. ... and we encourage you to discover its many charms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Golden Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Residence Apartment Funchal
- Hotel Golden Residence Apartment
- Golden Residence Madeira/Funchal