Although a bus ride out of town - only about 1 mile but the road is dangerously narrow, steep and bendy this hotel is great - the views are amazing and the staff are helpful and friendly. We paid a little extra for a junior suite which was great with a large balcony overlooking the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Gardens Hotel with a privileged location on the top of a cliff, offers amazing ocean views and views to the Bay of Funchal. This charming Hotel, offers to its guests comfort and well-being in a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gardens Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Hotel Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Madeira/Funchal