The hotel was fantastic and ideal to just chill out and recharge your batteries ready for the next stint at work earning enough to pay for the next break.
It was a little further from the centre of the resort than we thought but the hotel laid on a mini bus free of charge several times each day.the food of an evening was very good but if you wanted a typical English breakfast you will be disappointed.
Overall I would recommend this hotel if as I said earlier joy want peace and quiet .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Gardens Hotel with a privileged location on the top of a cliff, offers amazing ocean views and views to the Bay of Funchal. This charming Hotel, offers to its guests comfort and well-being in a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gardens Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Hotel Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Madeira/Funchal