Just back from our return visit to Ocean Gardens Maderia. Again we were not disappointed, the room was lovely with balcony overlooking the sea. This time we stayed half board as the food is so good in the resturant, the staff are all so very friendly & very willing to help. There is a shuttle bus down into Funchal every day (except sunday) or the service bus stops outside the hotel & passes every 15 minutes. The roof top gardens offer an even more spectacular view over Funchal, where you can sit & enjoy the sunshine or watch the large ocean liners bringing visitors to Maderia. Cant wait to go back again next time in the spring to enjoy all the beautiful flowers the island has to offer. We hired a car for three days & toured the islands many beautiful bays & mountain tops, but if you don't fancy driving yourself there are plenty of tour's available where you can be picked up from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Gardens Hotel with a privileged location on the top of a cliff, offers amazing ocean views and views to the Bay of Funchal. This charming Hotel, offers to its guests comfort and well-being in a welcoming and familiar atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Ocean Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Gardens Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Hotel Funchal
- Ocean Gardens Madeira/Funchal