We had a room on the 3rd floor for a week. The condition of the hotel is okay and the staff is really friendly. Beds and towels cleaned every day,(you can also ask them not to do it every day) There was a huge balcony with the morning sun coming in and some cahirs and a table.
Breakfast is just basic, nothing special, but was still good for us for the starting of the day
The location is perfect. The old town is close to the sea and it was very easy to move around town. Would recommend for others :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residencial Greco, ideally situated in one of the main streets of Funchal, offers their guests a warm and suitable environment for family vacation, friends or even for work. Its excellent location and quality of their services, allow comfortable and economical stays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residencial Greco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Greco Hotel Funchal
- Residencial Greco Madeira/Funchal