Great location for two nights. No lounge bar in the evenings or anything else to do.You have to hire a car to get back to Funchal down the hairey scarey road. Take a corkscrew to have a glass of wine on your balcony. Take warm clothes for the evenings. No faults with the hotel but after two days youve done it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eira do Serrado Hotel & SPA is a modern and comfortable 4-star country hotel. Surrounded by stunning scenery, the Hotel will impress you with the beauty of its fascinating mountains and breathtaking views stretching to the lush valleys below. Nature is present from all rooms and public areas of the hotel. It is the perfect place for a holiday, calm, romantic and unforgettable in Madeira. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Estalagem Eira do Serrado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estalagem Eira Do Serrado Hotel Funchal
- Estalagem Eira Do Serrado Funchal
- Estalagem Eira Do Serrado Madeira/Funchal