the hotel has out of this world views,really beautifull scenery and really friendly staff to go with it..staff are always helpfull(if you can find them).only problem we found was that the reception can be a little sparce sometimes..there are many coach trips to the hotel,but dont let this put you off in any way,they have no involvement in the hotel at all. they only use the carpark facilities..your first drive up to the hotel can be very nerve racking...ours was...lol..we stopped on a couple of occasions because of the high drops on the side of the roads..after the second time,we soon got used to it,as did many people we spoke to up there..i would recomend the place to people who dont have kids..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eira do Serrado Hotel & SPA is a modern and comfortable 4-star country hotel. Surrounded by stunning scenery, the Hotel will impress you with the beauty of its fascinating mountains and breathtaking views stretching to the lush valleys below. Nature is present from all rooms and public areas of the hotel. It is the perfect place for a holiday, calm, romantic and unforgettable in Madeira. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Eira do Serrado Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estalagem Eira Do Serrado Hotel Funchal
- Estalagem Eira Do Serrado Funchal
- Eira Do Serrado Hotel & SPA Madeira/Funchal