The reception area was attractive, the rooms we had (bedroom,living-room, bathroom, kitchen, two balconies) were a bit worn-out, but clean and cosy, and the views from the tenth floor magnificent. The meals we had (half-board) were delicious and plenty, thanks to the cook! And the restaurant personnel were helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the promenade, with great views over the ocean. Studio and 1 bedroom apartments with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette. Gardens, outdoor pool and spa. Free wifi in public areas. Restaurante/bar. Shuttle bus to city center. There are studios and 1 bedroom apartments with capacity of up to 4 people, a fully equipped kitchenette or kitchen, private balconies and cable TV. Free parking with limited places. Our hotel is ideal for active clients looking for self-catering, who want to fully explore and enjoy Madeira, on affordable holidays without abdicating the comfort of a hotel located in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Dorisol Florasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorisol Florasol Funchal
- Dorisol Florasol Hotel Funchal
- Dorisol Florasol Madeira/Funchal