A lovely hotel with friendly & attentive staff, set in beautiful gardens and certainly recommended for those wanting a quiet and relaxed vacation. For a little more night life you can always take a taxi into Funchal and try one of the many good restaurants. A night out in the Capital is reasonable with a Taxi costing about £15 return and a 3 course meal including wine will only cost around £60 for 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal