Just came back from a holiday in Funchal to celebrate my parents anniversary. Just wow. So much to say and so few words to try and describe it in - the grounds are beautiful and so well maintained, a lot of love goes into their care. The pool area is an oasis as well! The staff were all so accommodating, so generous with their time and helpful in every manner. The food was just incredible, perhaps a little extortionate in pricing but when you look at how beautifully presented it is and how memorably it tastes you can get over that. We had cocktails in the evening and they were stunning, and always served with great humour and effort to make your service special. The hotel offered free courtesy bus to Funchal at frequent times which made going to and from Funchal easy and stress free, and it was brilliant to get away from the hustle and bustle after a long day - this hotel seems so far away from it all, and if you want some calm, some relaxation and definitely some luxury then you simply must stay here. You must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal