From the moment we were welcomed through the entrance we knew we had chosen the right hotel for our weeks holiday in Madeira. EVERY member of staff made us feel extremely welcome, were more than helpful and were always cheerful.Nothing was too much trouble for them, from directions to a particular venue on the Island or the preparation of a particular Cocktail.
The food was excellent and delicious whether eating Breakfast on the Terrace, Lunch by the pool set in the midst of Sub-Tropical Gardens, or Dinner in the elegant surroundings of the Restaurant.
The ambience of the Hotel is one of sheer elegance, comfort and relaxation.
A place to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal