What a wonderful find - a real sanctuary set in the hills above Funchal, but within walking distance of the harbour and centre. Extensive and well-maintained tropical gardens give the illusion of being well away from from the high rise building boom that is Funchal.
Above all, it was not the setting, the accommodation, or the excellent food, but the staff, especially in the breakfast and dining rooms where you were greeted with a genuine warmth and hospitality that is uncharacteristic of other five star hotels.
Forget the slow internet access, the steep climb from the town center and immerse yourself in the calm offered by this peaceful sanctuary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal