We loved this hotel as soon as we walked into our room with a view from the balcony of the tropical gardens and the sea in the distance. The staff were all very charming and kind during our weeks visit . The pool area was beautiful with a large interestingly shaped swimming area and you can have tasty lunch and snacks until 6pm right at the pool side . Loads of lovely thick swimming towels and towelling dressing gowns in the room We walked into town down quite steep roads but then Madeira is all rugged hillsides ! we took taxis back each time as a treat .
This hotel is a lovely spot and we can definately recommend this hotel and gardens .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal