We stayed here in December and were very impressed. The hotel's staff struck just the right balance - helpful, friendly attentive but not intrusive. The hotel itself was spotlessly clean, elegant and spacious; the pool was attractive and not at all busy when we stayed (in December admittedly) and the gardens were beautiful.
Its relatively small size and location were important plus points for us as we prefer smaller hotels.
We selected half-board as it is a little way from the centre and were very pleased to have done so. The meals were excellent.
Thanks to all at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal