My son and his girlfriend stayed here in November. The room was classic and well presented. Staff could not be more pleasant and helpfull. Lovely gardens and stunning view. This is a class hotel for the discerning traveller but a little away from the town and the action. We had a car but took a taxi most nights into town. This cost around 18 Euros return. If you want a smaller hotel and a little peace and quiet away from the crowd this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal