We spent a 12 days holidays there and we were really had a great time. The place is very nice with a big swimming pool, a nice bar, a good restaurant and a beautiful garden. The service at the reception is outstanding, they arrange everything for you, you just have to ask. The rooms are big and very clean. I spent my 50th birthday there and in the morning we already had a cake and a glass of champagne which was a very nice attention. We will definitely not look for another place next time we go to Madeira !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal